Friday, 27 December 2013

Review: Itoh Collagen Powder

Do you know that our collagen level decreases rapidly after the age of 25? With sufficient collagen, our skin will be radiant and have a certain level of elasticity. With low collagen, it will be dry, flabby and wrinkly.

ITOH Collagen is a product from Japan, and is a beauty supplement of collagen.


Every sachet contains 3000mg of Collagen that can be dissolve to any drink or soup. It can be taken throughout the day. The low molecular powder enhances the absorption of collagen, to capture all the benefits that collagen contributes.

It is also fat-free and sugar-free!

 ITOH collagen can be added directly to any type of liquid. For me, I added it into my cup of green tea.

The collagen powder is white and has a fine texture. Upon contact with the green tea, it turned milky. 

After mixing the powder into the green tea properly, the mixture looked cloudy.

The collagen powder is supposed to be tasteless however I could smell something coming from the powder, although subtle, but still noticeable. There was also a slight taste which did not appeal to me. Although it was mixed in the green tea, I could somewhat taste the collagen powder in it. My mum added the powder into chocolate milk and the powder was tasteless, probably because the taste of the chocolate milk was distinct and rich.

It is supposed to be fragrance-free and tasteless so I am not sure why I could smell and taste something. This is good stuff and is beneficial for the skin but I won't be purchasing it any time soon due to its smell and taste.

Itoh Collagen is available in Guardian at $49.90 per box (14 sachets).

No comments:

Post a Comment