Monday, 10 March 2014

Review: Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

I've reviewed quite a number of Hada Labo products to date and I have to say, it is one of my favourite brands to date because they have such a wide variety of products and are affordable and effective! 


Today, I am going to review the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel.

It comes in a small round container so it is convenient for users to use every bit of it without any wastage. However, because of this design, users have to scoop up the gel with their fingers which may be a little unhygienic. Make sure that your hands are clean and don't scoop up the second time when you've already done that! For me, once is sufficient enough to give me full coverage on my face and neck.


Want fair, bright and bouncy skin? This is what the new 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel is made for! 

The gel acts as an essence, moisturiser as well as a paper mask. That is why this product is called the 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel. It is also said to be fast absorbing and non-oily in texture.

Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on the skin synergistically:
-  Natural Arbutin: Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.
-  Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.
-  Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.


The texture is soft and non-oily. It easily absorbs into my skin too. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and this keeps the dry areas on my face hydrated while not leaving my t-zone oily and sticky. It is also scent-free, perfect for those who do not like any fragrance to be on their beauty products.

As it is water-based, my skin does not feel oily after application yet it feels moisturized. My face feels slightly sticky after application (as with other creams and gels that I had applied) but it doesn't bother me as it doesn't make my face oily. 5 minutes later, the stickiness will be gone.

This is recommended to be used as a sleeping mask and it is also what I've been using it for since I sleep in an air-conditioned room. This product definitely suits the hot climate in Singapore where sometimes it is really necessary to turn on the air-conditioner to beat the sweltering heat. In an air-conditioned room, your skin can get really dry due to the cold air. This dryness can in turn lead to many other problems and you won't want that to happen to you. 

The gel is long-lasting and can last through the night. When I wash my face in the morning after I wake up, my skin feels soft and hydrated.

Want to try this product out? You can also redeem a free Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample on SampleStore.com. While stocks last so hurry visit sample store online now!

Look out for Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game on Hada Labo Sg Facebook page as you can stand to win this product as well!

The Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel is available at selected major departmental stores and supermarkets (BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity and Watsons) at $38.90/80g.

No comments:

Post a Comment