Monday, 14 April 2014

Review: Too Cool For School Jean George Llong Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++

Thank you Too Cool For School for sending me this sunblock to review!


The Jean George Llong Sunblock has triple function - skin-lightening, anti-wrinkle and of course most importantly, UV protection of SPF 50+ PA+++! It is also light-weight and makes it appropriate for those with sensitive skin to use. Additionally, you can also use it as a make-up base, as well as a primer with its wrinkle cover powder-like cream. 

okay.. the moob is kinda distracting but.. that's not the point (lol). Here's a photo of me after applying the sunblock. I find that it helps partially in concealing my imperfections. The redness on my cheeks are not that obvious due to the whitening effect.

Texture of the Jean George Llong Sunblock is smooth, creamy, and light. It has a nudy beige colour.

The sunblock spreads onto the skin easily. Even though the tone of the sunblock does not match my skin tone, it blends in with my skin tone after application with a skin-lightening effect.

This sunblock surprisingly acts somewhat like a BB cream for me but it is definitely lighter than a BB cream. It is long-lasting and non-greasy. Don't have to worry if it will make your face oily or if you sweat as the Jean George Llong Sunblock is resistant to sweat/sebum! I wore this sunblock to Electric Run and I sweated so much but my face did not feel oily.

If you are looking for something that can do more than a sunblock but less than a BB cream, try this out!

There is an on-going store promotion during 10-30 April where customers who spend $35 and above at Too Cool For School will receive a pack of 7 days worth of Pumpkin Sleeping Mask samples. Sounds attractive? Check out Too Cool For School stores at Far East Plaza, Westgate, and Vivocity.

The Jean George Llong Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ is available at Too Cool For School :)

No comments:

Post a Comment