Thursday, 8 May 2014

[Review] Essential Sleeping Hair Mask

Do you know that even when we are sleeping, our hair is susceptible to damage? I've been sleeping with naked hair (without putting on any treatment.etc) for my whole life and I didn't know my hair can be damaged from sleeping!

While sleeping, we tend to toss and turn and this movement creates a movement of friction that causes hair to rub against the pillow. This type of pillow friction causes the hair cuticles to open up unevenly, resulting in rough and frizzy hair. We call such hair damage caused by pillow friction as Pillow Damage. Hair damage caused by pillow friction That must be the reason why my hair sometimes get tangled up after I wake up even when I combed it the night before. We always call our untamed morning hair as messy bed hair or somewhere along the lines and this "bed hair" is actually not healthy for the hair! Usually people will just wash their hair to tame their hair so that it will be smooth and manageable again. An alternative solution to this annoying bed hair problem is to use the new Essential Sleeping Hair Mask, which protects each hair strand and minimizes Pillow Damage!

credits: samplestore.com
Essential Sleeping Hair Mask (Treatment Milk) 100ml
(apply on hair before going to bed.)


The texture is non-greasy and it has the colour of milk. There is also a pleasant fruity floral fragrance and the smell is rather strong and I like it because it makes me feel like my hair has just been washed every time I apply the treatment milk on. It also absorbs easily onto my hair and is non-sticky, leaving no stains on my pillow. The application allows a protective layer to be formed between the hair strands and below, thereby protecting hair cuticles from pillow friction. 

I increased the shadows for the pictures below so that you can see the difference clearly. 
Day 1 (Night): Before applying on the treatment
Day 2 (Morning): My hair is less frizzy and easier to manage.

Day 2 (Night)

Day 3 (Morning): Look at the difference between the night before and day 3's morning bed hair!! I didn't wash my hair to achieve this effect!

I find that my hair is easier to comb through and feels more manageable when I wake up the next morning. For healthier and stronger hair in the morning, try this product out (don't forget to apply it the night before).

***

credits: samplestore.com
Essential Leave On Serum (60ml)
(apply on hair before you go out.)
The Cuticle Protection Ingredients form a protective veil over hair to prevent frizz and dryness caused by humidity and UV rays. Spread the serum evenly onto hair and it invigorates hair, giving it a healthy and lustrous shine while protecting it from the sun.

Don't have to worry about taking photos with sunlight exposure because your hair is protected by the hair serum hehe!

It has a greasy base and is colourless. Although the texture is rather oily, it does not feel oily after application. The texture is also non-sticky. The hair serum has a very pleasant and sweet fruity+floral fragrance that makes my hair smells so good! My hair also feels and looks more manageable. It also appears smoother and a little glossy after application. 

Get your free sample of Essential Sleeping Hair Mask today! Go to http://on.fb.me/1hUqJoA

Also,  stand a chance to win tickets to 2NE1’s All or Nothing World Tour concert held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 28th June! Simply buy $10 worth of Essential products to qualify! Go to www.essentialsg.com/2ne1 for more information. If you're a 2NE1 fan, don't miss this opportunity!

Like Essential SG Facebook for latest updates and promotions.

The Essential Sleeping Hair Mask  is available at all leading supermarkets, hypermarkets, personal care stores and pharmacies $11.90 each

No comments:

Post a Comment