Saturday, 10 May 2014

School's out! Hello holidays.

Finally, the exams are over!! It has been a gruelling 2 weeks and I am so glad a long vacation is here!! I'm loving school life because of the long holidays and I know I am going to miss it when I am out of school. Gonna enjoy the remaining 2 years of school life!! 

Yesterday, I met up with Wendy for lunch and we went to Oriole Cafe & Bar because of the 1-for-1 Entertainer deals hehe! Original price was $60 but we paid $30!! So worth it.

Baked seafood pasta. The tomato's sauce was good but the seafood tasted like the frozen kind.



Crabmeat aglio olio. This was good too but the crabmeat was kinda hard unfortunately.


Only managed to take a picture on the camera so tada~

outfit of the day - in a blue floral dress and dr marten boots!


I lost like 2 kg during exams although I was leading a sedentary lifestyle. I effectively gained back the weight lost so quickly though!! Can't wait for more food outings hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment