Monday, 7 July 2014

Majolica Majorca Lash King & Perfect Automatic Liner #36

Eyes are the windows to the soul. I concur with this statement! There is a visible difference when I put on eye make-up and when I don't, especially cosmetic lenses. In this blog post, I'll be reviewing Majolica Majorca Lash King and the limited edition Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner #36.

Majolica Majorca Lash King $25.90



"Achieve king-sized mesmerizing lashes with the newly formulated Lash King! Containing 5mm super long fibers, it not only allows you to achieve maximum length, but also maximum volume and fullness with just a single coat. This waterproof formula is also very resistant to sweat, sebum and tears. Formulated with creamy wax and an increased amount of volume-increasing powder for superb lash adhesion and a clump-free and smooth finishing touch Contains gentle treatment ingredients for your lashes - Macadamia Nuts Oil, Vitamin E Derivative The acrobat catch brush coats the lashes evenly and ensures excellent lash catching and separation effect. Claim the throne with King-sized lashes now!"
(credits to samplestore.com.sg)



To use, start applying the mascara from the roots of your eyelashes and lift upwards in a zigzag motion. As for the lower lashes, apply with the brush in an upright position while moving the tip of the brush sideways.

This mascara is clump-free. It is formulated with creamy wax that contains an increased amount of volume-increasing powder. 

Before applying the mascara on.

I have no makeup on here so my eyes looked a tad tired and listless.

Difference between 1 coat of mascara (left) and without (right)
As compared to my original eyelashes, there is a significant volumizing effect after 1 coat of mascara as can be seen here.

Top (Before application); Bottom (After application)

The mascara is formulated with quick-dry oil for lashes that remained curled for hours. Even without the help of the eyelash curler, my eyelashes can be curled although the effect isn't dramatic.


The 5mm super-long fibers and stretchy fluid base helps in enhancing the lengthening effect.

I can finally see my lashes at this angle without looking like my eyes are naked!

Volume: 4/5 - My lashes definitely look fuller as evident in the photos. With a fuller lash look, I can skip the eyeliner and still look like my eyes are dressed up but in a very natural way.
Lengthening: 4/5 - With just 2 coats of the Lash King, my rather sparse eyelashes has transformed into eyelashes that are noticeable when I close my eyes.
Easy Application: As someone who rarely puts mascara, I find that it is easy to apply on the mascara. It also dries up quickly so I can put on the second coat of mascara soon.
 Long-lasting: I brought this mascara to Hong Kong and I've worn it out for the entire day out. Although the weather is rather humid and hot, the mascara lasted for 12 hours without the need for any touch-up. 
 Smudgeproof & waterproof: It is waterproof but I find that there is extremely slight smudging at my dark circle areas. I'll give the waterproof feature a 5/5 and the smudgeproof a 4/5.


More photos:






It's quite amazing how there's such a stark difference if you compare the photos where I didn't put on the mascara and photos where I did. My eyes look so much better with the mascara on!

If you're looking for a good mascara to use, try this out.


***


Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner #36 (Limited Edition) $22.90

This water-based eyeliner is great for beginners as it is easy to draw fine or thick and bold lines (depending on your preferences) with its felt pen bristles.

 It's in a metallic pink colour.

The colour is suits rather well with the typical asian skin tone. Achieve dewy eyes by drawing on the lower lid or a shimmery effect by drawing on the upper lid. For me, I drew the eyeliner the way I usually draw and it works well too although I still prefer my black eyeliner.

How to use: Before using the eyeliner for the first time 
1. Pull out the pink stopper mounted between the cap and the eyeliner. 
2. Press the cap firmly towards the eyeliner completely until there is no gap. 
3. Shake well with the cap on. Remove the cap, gently flatten the edge of the felt-type eyeliner. 
4. Turn the dial about 10 times (10 clicks) before using it."

The felt pen with its soft, thin, and pointed bristles makes it easy to draw fine, delicate or thick lines. It is water-based and the super fix polymer makes it resistant to  perspiration, skin oils, and tears.

The perfect automatic liner is easy to apply and the pink colour sticks on well too with eye primer as the make-up base. I've worn this out for about 10 hours and it did not smudge at all despite sweating quite a bit. It is also waterproof. It is easy to remove them as well with just some rubs.


For the colour wise, it is quite subtle in photos and not very obvious in real life. If you are looking for coloured eyeliners that have the dramatic colour pop effect, this won't be the right one. Other than that, I find that it is great for beginners who are experimenting with makeup as this look is really easy to get used to due to its light colour.

Like Majolica Majorca Singapore Facebook page to get the latest updates from them. The Majolica Majorca products are available exclusively in Watsons stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment