Sunday, 3 August 2014

The Clementi Mall (I)

Have you been to Clementi Mall?

Clementi Mall is directly linked to Clementi MRT so it is really convenient to go by public transport. 

Besides that, with an air-conditioned bus interchange linked to the mall, it is also very accessible by bus. 

It is the time of the year to get new undergarments and I'm glad that Young Hearts has opened an outlet at Clementi Mall.

They're now having a promotion where you can get 4 bras for the price of 3 and each of these bras costs only $19.90! Besides the normal bras, they've got push-up bras, sports bra and also tube bras which are perfect for matching with muscle tees and loose tank tops without looking vulgar in Sunny Singapore.

Loots of the day. I decided to ride on their BUY 3+1 FREE offer and got 4 bras, all of which are different designs! 

Got 2 boxes of undies too because it is cheaper that way. It's not my first time buying them so I got 2 boxes as I know how comfortable they are. 

Besides bras and panties, they also have dresses for casual and sleep wear. I love that their designs are so youthful and fun-looking and they do not burn a hole in your pockets - great for young adults with limited budgets. For you girls who are looking for relatively affordable undergarments, head over to Young Hearts now!

Young Hearts is located at #03-32 of Clementi Mall.


***

After some shopping, I went to the basement to get some cookies from Famous Amos. There was a Long John Silvers just behind Famous Amos and CC wanted to eat something there. I had to stop him because we just ate our dinner -.-

It was my first time getting double chocolate chip cookies from Famous Amos and they tasted so sinfully good!!! It is too sinful to finish all alone so it makes a great snack to share with family or friends. 

Also, I spotted a relatively new cupcake shop at level 4 of the mall too. I think I'm going to try them out the next time I go there!


No comments:

Post a Comment