Sunday, 21 September 2014

Lee Cooper's 2014 Spring Summer Collection

Today's outfit of the day is dedicated to Lee Cooper. Read on to find out more.

I'm sure you all have heard of Lee Cooper before. If you have not, here's some background information on Lee Cooper:
"Since 1908, Lee Cooper has held strong as ‘the people’s brand’. Quintessentially British, the
company was founded in London’s East End by Morris Cooper and has since become a global
pioneer of workwear and classic, authentic denim. Lee Cooper’s passion for denim and
commitment to quality has lead to its global presence, with 40 partners selling in over 100
countries. Owned by Iconix Brand Group and boasting over 4000 points of sale, including over
500 Lee Cooper branded stores, the brand is enjoying double digit growth year on year. Lee Cooper stays true to its heritage of Britishness, Work Culture and Music."
credits to Lee Cooper.


I was at the Lee Cooper store a few weeks ago to choose my outfit from their 2014 Spring Summer collection.


Summer shorts on sale! They've got dip dye design too.

Check out how I match my Lee Cooper hauls.

Top, Bottom, Shoes by Lee Cooper

Top: Dual-tone Polo shirt
This polo shirt is perfect for school and casual wear without making me look sloppy. I also adore the contrasting color of the denim collar which complements the bold heather grey polo shirt.

Bottom: Floral Print Liz Fit Original Shorts

Intricate floral design with the logo of Lee Cooper sewn above its pocket.

Footwear: Click here for more info.
This pair of canvas shoes is available in 3 colors - red, turquoise, and black. I was spoilt for choice! They come with an additional color of shoelaces that matches with the Lee Cooper wordings on the shoes. I picked turquoise because I had got no turquoise shoes. Now I have it :)

I was contemplating between the pair that I had chosen with these polkadots new arrivals but went along with that pair as I like the simplicity of it.

This outfit is ideal for school and casual outings, isn't it?


Last but not least, here's another picture of the lovely shoes that I had gotten. So in love with the color!

Thank you Lee Cooper for having me!

Lee Cooper's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leecoopersg

Lee Cooper is located at 227, Orchard Road, #02-17, Orchard Gateway. Visit their retail outlets to try out their latest Spring Summer Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment