Sunday, 12 October 2014

Review: Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi series)

I've previously reviewed the Geo Princess Mimi Green review here. I fell in love with it and decided to try out the bambi series in grey. Here's my review on it!

Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi series)
Diameter: 15.00mm 
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 38%

with flash

indoor lighting

Enlargement: 5/5
This used to be my favourite circle lenses but I have long grew out of the dramatic doe eyes look. Previously, I did a review on one of the largest circle lens that I had worn, the barbie series, and I felt that my eyes looked outrageously creepy when I had them on. That aside, the Geo Bambi Series do a really fantastic job in enlarging my pupils. The black rim also aids in the enlarging effect.

Comfort: 3/5
Best to be worn for less than 6 hours because less oxygen is able to pass through coloured lens (besides its larger than usual size). The level of comfort was still passable after 8 hours of wearing even though there was some slight redness in my eyes.

Design: 4.5/5
As I've mentioned earlier, I really love the bambi series because of the pretty tones which complement each other so well. 

Wearing the grey lenses here. (I was browsing through photos in my old phone and couldn't find a single selfie of me wearing these lenses, hence this photo.)
If you have dark brown or black eyes, the grey will not be very obvious on your eyes. It is still visibly grey when worn though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment