Monday, 11 May 2015

Internships and Part Time Jobs in Singapore

Are You finding Internships and Part Time Jobs in Singapore during this Summer Vacation? 

In a few months time, I will be in my final year of university. Time passes way too fast and probably before I know it, I will officially be participating in the working world! During our university years, it is important to gain some work experience in order to better prepare ourselves for work when we graduate. This is when your past internship in Singapore experiences comes into the picture! Engaging in internships when you are a student in university or polytechnic is the perfect time to have a taste of what it is like when you are holding a full time job in the future. This is also the only time when you have the luxury of time during your summer breaks to work for a few months and discover what your interests are. 


If you are interested in looking for internships and don’t know where to start, check out Stroff.com, a portal where students can find their internship, part time, fresh graduate and full time jobs in Singapore. Finding student internships on your own is such a chore! That was why during my poly years, I decided to let the school decide for me. Thinking back, I kind of regretted it because I felt that the process of sourcing for my own internship was very troublesome so I did not. My internship experience was not a pleasant one and I felt like I had wasted months in a company that was in an industry I was not interested in at all. Usually, internship is only a one-time thing when you are in polytechnic or university. Thus you shouldn’t treat it lightly (like I unfortunately did) and put more consideration into it since you will be in it for months. Thankfully, Stroff.com has made finding Part Time Singapore Jobs, Fresh Graduate and Internship Singapore jobs easier for students like you and me! 


The job listings are pretty neat and precise, with information about the job’s title, position level, specialization, industry, and so on.


You can also filter out the type of jobs you prefer and view the latest job opportunities available. You know how salary is such a sensitive topic especially during interviews? If salary is a consideration when looking for an internship or a job, simply fill in your desired amount to see which companies fit into your expected amount of salary. If you ask me, why choose your own internship placement? I think you will tend to fare better if you personally choose the company you wish to intern in because that is your choice. If the school just randomly assigns it to you, you may not like it but you still have to accept and stick to it for as long as your internship is. Besides your internship, Stroff.com also offers information on Part Time Jobs for Students too. If you don’t have enough time to do an internship and prefer to hold a part-time job, you can also search for job vacancies at Stroff.com. Simply indicate your job preferences and start searching! 


Not sure how to get started? Stroff.com provides useful career guidance information such as how to write cover letters, how to format your resume, interview tips, and so on! Just about the right timing, the semester 2 vacation is here or approaching. Looking for Singapore Internship and Part Time Jobs for Students during this vacation break? If you answer yes to any of these questions, be sure to SIGN UP an account with the Stroff.com portal and start seeking your desired job opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment