Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Fantastic New Year Sales with ShopBack

Out with the old, in with the new!

The New Year is here and it is time to make way for new stuff (clothes, household items.etc) ;)


ShopBack is the top cashback site in Singapore that pays users for shopping with over 500 of their merchant stores, including popular online websites such as Taobao.com, Expedia, Zalora, Groupon, foodpanda, ASOS and Hotels.com. I am quite the budget shopper when it comes to shopping as I am not working yet.  This means more savings for me because I do shop at some of these sites.

Christmas may be over but the sales are not :) There are several upsized cashback deals for you to take advantage of. For instance, there is up to 10% cashback for Groupon instead of the usual 5% cashback.


I had bought a couple of F&B deals (chir chir korean fried chicken, churro101.e.t.c) from Groupon not too long ago and I could have saved some money from using ShopBack! Now I know what is the smartest way to shop with Groupon.

There are also New Year promotions this January too. With a wide variety of merchants to choose from, expect to be spoilt for choice. Be it shopping for clothes, lifestyle goods, or even household essentials, you can save a significant amount with the New Year special offers and promotions from ShopBack's merchants.

Get the most out of Zalora discount codes as they offer one of the best deals this new year, with an attractive cashback of up to 12% (for new users, 8% for existing customers).

Recently, I have purchased a couple of items on Taobao (before I know about ShopBack). Taobao is a very popular Chinese website for online shopping. You can find almost anything under the sun on Taobao! If you are a regular shopper at Taobao, I have good news for you. You can find TaoBao promotions on ShopBack too! How does the cheap finds on Taobao + cashback on your purchases sound? :)


Here's a video on how to buy from Taobao without an agent. This sounds much more feasible than constantly relying on a Taobao agent for long-term purchases since there are agent fees incurred with every purchase. I have not tried purchasing Taobao items without the services of an agent yet as the process seems complicated but I guess I will try it the next time.

When I was traveling in Europe, I will tend to source for accommodation on Expedia (8% cashback) and hotels.com (6% cashback) too. Imagine the amount of savings I can get if I book many nights with them! If I book my accomodation with Expedia, I will be able to get back $8 with every $100 spent. Savings will be significant when I spend a lot more!

ShopBack is quite a user-friendly website. Shopping is arranged neatly into several categories such as F&B, Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel, Electronics.e.t.c 

Each category is linked to subcategories for easy searching. Discover merchants that you have not heard of before, and perhaps you can find even better deals over there or discover your new favourite online store.

If you are wondering, what does ShopBack gain by giving you a portion of what you have spent on your purchases? Well, merchants reward ShopBack with a commission which ShopBack then shares with users through "rewarding" them with cash back! It is a win-win situation for ShopBack and us. 

This works just like rebates where you get cash back when you make your purchases through ShopBack. This means that the more you shop, the more savings you accumulate so find the best offers and deals with ShopBack now! Simply cash out to your PayPal or bank account when you have accumulated a minimum of $10 cashback.


Here's a video summary of how ShopBack works.

PS: This post is produced in collaboration with ShopBack. All images and videos are extracted from ShopBack.

No comments:

Post a Comment